But before that – read my Mum’s Paris Top 10 for being inspired
I have never been that truly deeply happy like this May, when I spent a few days in the City of Lights with my mother.
She has never been abroad in her life, that’s why both of us were really excited before our Paris adventure. She has never flown before, and despite the compulsory high school Latin and Russian at secondary school, she does not speak any foreigner languages. She is 62 and when she found her Mothers ay present, her plane tickets to Paris under the Christmas tree, she started to learn French immediately. If I look back I really do not understand why I was waiting that long to take her to her dream city.
I already know now, everything happens for a reason and in the right moment. This was our time to go and discover Paris. We both felt during our trip this memory will always with us. I was so proud of, as all the Parisian just loved her purity, natural born elegance and way. No doubt, Paris is her city and we definitely go back soon.
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO IN PARIS
1. Taking a picture together to remember
2. Buying Paris book and look (and memorize) all the newest patterns in Colette for making them later for herself
3. Having onion soup in one of the soul kitchens
4. Walking and meeting Parisian at Place Vendôme
5. Having freshly baked croissant every morning from Boulanger
6. Discovering the natural beauty and the flowers in the parks
7. Shopping vintage at Montmartre and making new Parisian friends
8. Discovering French cheese paradise
9. Monet is a must, but all the French painters are on the bucket list
10. Galeries Lafayette from the bottom to the top